The Wound Management team at Keck Hospital of USC is dedicated to improving the healing process for patients with wounds of any type that are not healing due to health-related issues or other factors.
Our physical therapists complete a thorough evaluation to answer two questions:
- What is the cause of the wound?
- Why is the wound not healing?
Using the information from the comprehensive evaluation, a personalized plan is developed for the patient. Some of the treatment in wound management includes:
- Advanced dressings
- Electrical stimulation
- Ultrasound (MIST)
- Pulsed lavage with suction
- Gait training
- Functional training
- Assistive devices
The wound management program at USC offers a broad array of physical therapy services to treat wounds of the following diagnoses:
Our wound management team includes Certified Wound Specialists who are clinical experts in wound care. The team offers the highest level of care by incorporating best practices with current literature and clinical expertise to provide personalized, compassionate care for each patient.
- Claire Castiglioni, PT, DPT
- Angela Kwan, PT, MPT, CWS
- Pamela Mikkelsen, PT, DPT, OCS
- Edwin Monroy, PT, DPT
- Terry Richardson II, PT, DPT
- Daniel Salinas, PT, DPT
- Lisa Tan, PT, DPT
- Jeffrey Thompson, PT, DPT
- Cooper Wardell, PT, DPT
- Stephanie Woelfel, PT, MPT, CWS, FACCWS