To eliminate inequities in rehabilitation by leading research in the areas of equity, anti-racism, diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
Investigate challenges, strategies, and policies that impact inequities in rehabilitation research, education, and provision of services.
1. Investigate issues related to equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging within our own programs (research, education, clinical services)
2. Collaborate with university and community partners to advance research in the areas of equity, anti-racism, diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
3. Increase the number of grant submissions in the area of equity, anti-racism, diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
4. Provide a resource for Division researchers who are interested in incorporating EDI into their research
5. Support Division faculty, staff, and students in developing new projects and conducting ongoing research related to health inequity, describing the demographics of research participants, and disseminating findings to the research and clinical community.
Bold type indicates EDI lab member
*indicates research trainee