Jing-Ching (Sally) Ho, PT, DPT, OCS
Adjunct Associate Professor of Clinical Physical Therapy
1540 Alcazar St., CHP 155,
Los Angeles, CA 90089-9006
Dr. Sally Ho specializes in orthopedic conditions, chronic pain management, TMJ dysfunction, headache and facial pain and wellness promotion.
Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Southern California, 1997
Master of Science, Physical Therapy, Medical College of Virginia, 1974
Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy, National Taiwan University, 1971
- Hsu, AT., Hedman T., Chang, JH. , Vo, C., Ho, L., Ho, S., Chang, GL. “Changes in Abduction and Rotation Range of Motion in Response to Simulated Dorsal and Ventral Translation Mobilization of the Glenohumeral Joint.” Physical Therapy 82 (6): 544-555, 2002.
- Hsu, AT., Ho, S., Ho, L., Hedman, T. “Joint Position During Anterior-Posterior Glide Mobilization: It’s Effect on Glenohumeral Abduction Range of Motion.” Archive of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation 81: 210-214, 2000.
- Hsu, AT., Ho, L., Ho, S. Hedman, T. “Immediate Response of Glenohumeral Abduction Range of Motion to a Caudally Directed Translational Mobilization: A Fresh Cadaver Simulation.” Archive of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 81:1511-1516, 2000.
- Payton OD, Ho S, Meydrech, EF., “Adductor Digiti Quinti shuffleboard: A study in motor learning.” Arch. Phys. Med. Rehab. vol 57, April, 1976.
Published Books, Chapters & Monographs
- Ho, L, Ho, S., Manipulation of the Spine (in Chinese) Farterng Publishing Company, Taiwan, 2012.
- Ho, S., “Differential Diagnosis of Temporomandibular Disorder.” In: Devenport, D. ed. Diagnosis for Physical Therapists: A symptom-based approach. F.A. Davis Publishing Co. June, 2012.
- Ho, S., “The Temporomandibular Joint: Physical Therapy Patient Management Utilizing Current Evidence.” In Independent Study Course 21.2.5, Current Concepts of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, 3rd Edition, APTA, La Cross, WI. 54601. Dec. 2011.
- Ho, S., The Temporomandibular Joint, in Differential Diagnosis in Orthopedic Physical Therapy (Chinese version). Farterng Publishing Company, Taiwan, 2011.
- Ho S., “Temporomandibular Joint,” in Placzek JD, Boyce DA. eds. Orthopedic Physical Therapy Secrets. 2nd ed. St. Louis, MO: Mosby Elsevier: 496-502. 2006.
- Ho S., “The Temporomandibular Joint: Functional Anatomy and Kinesiology.” In: Shellock FG, Powers CM. eds. Kinematic MRI of the Joints: Functional Anatomy, Kinesiology and Clinical Applications. CRC Press, Boca Raton, London , New York, Washington, D.C. 261-276. 2001.
- Ho S., The Spine- Basic Evaluation and Mobilization Technique. Original author: F. kaltenborn. Translated into Chinese. Ho-Chi Publishing Co. Taipei, Taiwan April 2001.