Our approach to performing arts medicine is to provide an individualized evaluation and design a rehabilitation program to help the musician, singer, dancer, and actor/actress return to full function. Our physical therapists have degrees in music as well as board certified orthopedic and neurologic clinical specialties. We treat all levels from students to professionals at USC and around the Greater Los Angeles area. We strive to help you achieve excellence in your profession and perform at an optimal level.
- Overuse and repetitive injuries
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Postural dysfunction
- Nerve entrapment
The clinicians in our Performing Arts Program provide the highest level of care by incorporating current best practices with current literature and clinical expertise. Each patient is provided customized care so each artist can return to performance in a safe but expeditious time frame.
- Max Barroso, PT, DPT, OCS, SCS
- Aimee Diaz, PT, DPT, SCS, ATC
- Jacquelyn Dylla, PT, DPT, OCS
- Marisa Hentis, PT, DPT, OCS, CSCS
- Kenneth Kim, PT, DPT, OCS
- Pamela Mikkelsen, PT, DPT, OCS
- Jonathan Sum, PT, DPT, OCS, SCS
Location and Hours
Performing Arts Rehabilitation is offered at the following locations: