Larry Ho, PT, DPT, OCS
Adjunct Associate Professor of Clinical Physical Therapy
1540 Alcazar St., CHP 155,
Los Angeles, CA 90089-9006
Dr. Larry Ho specializes in orthopedics, manual therapy and sport medicine. He founded the Ho Rehabilitation Center in Tarzana, Calif.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Southern California, 1997
- Master of Science, Physical Therapy, Medical College of Virginia, 1974
- Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy, National Taiwan University, 1971
- Ho, L., Siu, S. “Whiplash Associated Disorder: A Literature Review of its Treatment Outcome and Clinical Expectations.” Formosa Journal of Physical Therapy 31(2): 118-129, 2006.
- Hsu, AT., Hedman T., Chang, JH. , Vo, C., Ho, L., Ho, S., Chang, GL. “Changes in Abduction and Rotation Range of Motion in Response to Simulated Dorsal and Ventral Translation Mobilization of the Glenohumeral Joint.” Physical Therapy 82 (6): 544-555, 2002.
- Hsu, AT., Ho, L., Chang, JH., Hedman, T. “Characterization of Tissue Resistance During a Dorsally Directed Translational Mobilization.” Archive of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 83:360-366, 2002.
- Hsu, AT., Ho, S., Ho, L., Hedman, T. “Joint Position During Anterior-Posterior Glide Mobilization: It’s Effect on Glenohumeral Abduction Range of Motion.” Archive of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation 81: 210-214, 2000.
- Hsu, AT., Ho, L., HO, S. Hedman, T. “Immediate Response of Glenohumeral Abduction Range of Motion to a Caudally Directed Translational Mobilization: A Fresh Cadaver Simulation.” Archive of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 81:1511-1516, 2000.
Published Books, Chapters & Monographs
- Ho, L., Ho, S. Manipulation of the Spine. Farterng Publishing Co. Taiwan 2012
- Ho, L., Wachi, S. Diagnosis for Physical Therapy: A Symptom-Based Approach. Chapter on Neck Pain, F.A Davis Publishing Co. 2012
- Ho, L. Orthopedic Physical Therapy. Chapter on Elbow Joint. Farterng Publishing Co. Taiwan 2011
- Ho, L. Translation of: Manual Mobilization of the Joints: the Kaltenborn Method of Joint Examination and Treatment, Volume. 1: the Extremities, by Freddy Kaltenborn et.al. Oslo, Minneapolis: Olaf Norlis Bokhandel OPTP, 1999. Taipei, Taiwan: Ho Chi Publishing Co. 2011