Gwendolyne Aquije, PT, DPT, NCS
Adjunct Assistant Professor of Clinical Physical Therapy
1540 Alcazar Street, CHP 155
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Dr. Gwendolyne Aquije has a strong passion for working with newborns and their motor functional development and understanding how it impacts lactation and feeding. She also has a background in neurologic physical therapy and takes many of those principles and uses them with the mother/newborn dyad to create an optimal situation for a successful breastfeeding journey.
- Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency, USC/Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center, 2012
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Southern California, 2011
- Bachelors of Science Kinesiology Exercise Science, Cal Poly Pomona, 2008
See Gwendolyne Aquije’s curriculum vitae.
- OPTIMIZE the Heck Out of It!: Crafting Value in Physical Therapist Phone Visits Platform Presentation at the Virtual 2021 Combined Sections Meeting (CSM)
- Intensive Robotic-Assisted Therapy Over 2 Consecutive “Robocamps” is Associated With Walking Benefits For An Adolescent With Right Cerebral Hemispherectomy: A Case Report
Robotics Physical Therapist
- Publication and Poster Presentation: JNPT June 2013: Aerobic Exercise to Improve Executive Function in Parkinson Disease: A Case Series