Nikki Lee DiSalvio, PT, DPT, MS, NCS
Adjunct Instructor of Clinical Physical Therapy
1540 Alcazar St., CHP 155,
Los Angeles, CA 90089-9006
Nikki DiSalvio is an adjunct instructor of clinical physical therapy at the USC Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy where she teaches within the anatomy curriculum. She works as a physical therapist at Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center in Downey, CA where she practices on the spinal injury service in acute inpatient rehabilitation. Dr. Disalvio is a member of the Neurologic Section of the APTA and works with the Vestibular Rehabilitation Special Interest Group on the podcast committee. Her clinical interests are in working with individuals with neurologic diagnoses with special interests in vestibular disorders and spinal cord injury.
- Neurologic Physical Therapy Residency, University of Southern California and Rancho Los Amigos, 2019
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Pittsburgh, 2018
- Master of Science in Applied Anatomy, Case Western Reserve University, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience, University of Rochester, 2012
See Nikki DiSalvio’s curriculum vitae.
- DiSalvio, N. L., Rosano, C., Aizenstein, H. J., Redfern, M. S., Furman, J. M., Jennings, J. R., … & Sparto, P. J. (2020). Gray Matter Regions Associated With Functional Mobility in Community‐Dwelling Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 68(5), 1023-1028.
- Hoppes, C. W., Huppert, T. J., Whitney, S. L., Dunlap, P. M., DiSalvio, N. L., Alshebber, K. M., … & Rosso, A. L. (2020). Changes in cortical activation during dual-task walking in individuals with and without visual vertigo. pre, 44(2), 156-163.