Adjunct Assistant Professor of Clinical Physical Therapy
1540 E. Alcazar Street, CHP 155, Los Angeles, CA 90033
Scott Freedman is a board-certified sports clinical specialist, specializing in the treatment and prevention of sports-related injuries. He has rehabilitated numerous Olympic and professional athletes, and served as physical therapist for USA Track and Field, Gymnastics and Ski/Snowboard athletes. His research interests focus upon injury risk reduction in overhead throwing athletes and neurophysiology of chronic pain syndromes.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Orthopaedic and Sports Science, Rocky Mountain University of Health Professionals, 2013
- Master of Physical Therapy, Nova Southeastern University, 1996
- Bachelor of Science, Nutritional Sciences, University of Florida, 1993
- Freedman SR, Thein Brody L,Rosenthal M, Wise J., “Short-term effects of patellar kinesio taping on pain and hop function in patients with patellofemoral pain syndrome,” Sports Health. 2014.
- Freedman S. “Clinical Summary: Patellofemoral pain,” PTNow.