Clinical Instructor of Physical Therapy
1640 Marengo Street, HRA 102, Los Angeles, CA 90033
In addition to her teaching duties, Dr. Nora Darakjian practices at USC Physical Therapy on the Health Sciences Campus, where she focuses on treating individuals with neurologic disorders. Dr. Darakjian is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association’s neurologic section. Her research includes the use of therapeutic virtual reality in patients with Parkinson’s disease.
- Neurological Physical Therapy Residency, University of Southern California, 2015
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Southern California, 2014
- Bachelor of Science Neuroscience, University of California-Los Angeles, 2011
- André V, Cepeda C, Fisher Y, Huyn M, Bardakjian N, Singh S, Yang W, Levine MS. “Differential electrophysiological changes in striatal output neurons in Huntington’s disease.” J Neurosci. 2011; 31(4):1170-82. 2.
- Bardakjian NS. “The back-propagating machinery of the neuron.” The UCLA USJ. 2010; 23: 5-10.