Adjunct Instructor of Clinical Physical Therapy
1540 E. Alcazar Street, CHP 155, Los Angeles, CA 90033
- Pediatric Physical Therapy Residency, University of Southern California/Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, 2018
- Leadership in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disability (CA-LEND) Fellowship Program, 2018
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Southern California, 2017
- Master of Physical Therapy, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2006
- Bachelor of Science, Interdisciplinary Health and Rehabilitation Sciences, Pre-Physical Therapy, California State University-Fresno, 2014
Ruggeri A, Dancel A, Johnson R, Sargent B. “The effect of motor and physical activity intervention on motor outcomes of children with autism spectrum disorder: A systematic review.” Autism. 2020: 24(3): 544-568.