Adjunct Instructor of Clinical Physical Therapy
1540 E. Alcazar Street, CHP 155, LA, CA 90033
Alex Abzug is an adjunct instructor of clinical physical therapy, teaching disorders of the musculoskeletal system to first-year students in the doctor of physical therapy program. He also serves as a clinical mentor in the USC orthopedic physical therapy residency program. Additionally, he is in private practice in West Los Angeles, where he focuses on orthopedic and sports rehabilitation with an interest in foot and ankle injuries.
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency, University of Southern California, 2014
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Southern California, 2013
- Bachelor of Science, Health Science, Boston University, 2010
- Kosnik M, Paulseth S, Abzug A: “Salter-harris fracture of the proximal humerus in an adolescent gymnast.” Journal of Orthopedic & Sports Physical Therapy 48(9): 729, 2018.
- O’Donnell M, Armour-Smith J, Abzug A, Kulig K: “How should we teach lumbar manipulation? A consensus study.” Manual Therapy 25(9):1-10, 2016.