Clinical Instructor of Physical Therapy
1640 Marengo Street, HRA 102, Los Angeles, CA 90033
Nora Darakjian is a clinical instructor of physical therapy. She practices at USC Physical Therapy on the Health Sciences Campus, where she focuses on treating individuals with neurologic disorders. Dr. Darakjian is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association’s neurologic section. Her research includes the use of therapeutic virtual reality in patients with Parkinson’s disease.
- Neurological Physical Therapy Residency, University of Southern California, 2015
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Southern California, 2014
- Bachelor of Science Neuroscience, University of California-Los Angeles, 2011
- André V, Cepeda C, Fisher Y, Huyn M, Bardakjian N, Singh S, Yang W, Levine MS. “Differential electrophysiological changes in striatal output neurons in Huntington’s disease.” J Neurosci. 2011; 31(4):1170-82. 2.
- Bardakjian NS. “The back-propagating machinery of the neuron.” The UCLA USJ. 2010; 23: 5-10.