Assistant Professor of Research
1540 Alcazar St., CHP 155 Los Angeles, CA 90089-9006
Christina M. Dieli-Conwright examines the effects of novel exercise approaches on cancer prognosis with a specific focus on biomarkers related to tumor growth, inflammation, metabolic dysregulation, and body composition. She directs the Integrative Center for Oncology Research in Exercise.
- Master of Public Health, University of Southern California, 2017
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Cancer Etiology, Beckman Research Institute, City of Hope, 2011
- Ph.D., Biokinesiology, University of Southern California, 2009
- Master of Science Kinesiology, California State University- Northridge, 2005
- Bachelor of Science Biological Sciences, California Polytechnic State University, 2002