Assistant Professor of Research
1540 Alcazar St., CHP 155, Los Angeles, CA 90033
Beth Smith focuses on the development of neural control of movement during infancy and evaluates interventions for neural and functional development in infants with or at risk for developmental delay. She directs the Infant Neuromotor Control Laboratory.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Neurology, Oregon Health & Science University, 2013
- Doctor of Philosophy, Kinesiology, University of Michigan, 2009
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Boston University, 2005
- Master of Science, Physical Therapy, Boston University, 2003
- Bachelor of Science, Anthropology-Zoology, University of Michigan, 2000