Adjunct Instructor of Clinical Physical Therapy
1540 E. Alcazar Street, CHP 155, LA, CA 90033
Dr. Anneliese Ruggeri specializes in pediatric outpatient physical therapy at the Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles. She treats a wide variety of pediatric diagnoses in patients ranging from birth to early adulthood. She is a board-certified clinical specialist in pediatric physical therapy and a member of the Academy of Pediatric Physical Therapy.
Dr. Ruggeri teaches in the residential pathway of the Doctor of Physical Therapy Program in PT 521 and PT 621.
- Pediatric Physical Therapy Residency, University of Southern California/Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, 2018
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Columbia University, 2015
- Bachelor of Science, University of Pittsburgh, 2012
- Ruggeri A, Marrone A, Johnson R, Sargent B. The effect of motor and physical intervention on motor outcomes of children with autism spectrum disorder: a systematic review. Autism. 2020 Apr;24(3):544-568
- Abbruzzese LD, Ruggeri AR, Esquerre JC, Patel P, Raske L. Feasibility and Reliability of Functional Mobility Measures in Children With Cri du Chat (5P-) Syndrome. Pediatr Phys Ther. 2020 Apr;32(2):161-167.