Work Study Opportunities

  • If Federal Work-Study eligibility is listed on your financial aid award, you can apply for an approved Federal Work-Study job. Most of these jobs are on campus. You must demonstrate financial need, meet all application deadlines, be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen and enroll for the number of units upon which your financial aid award was based (at least eight units for credit each semester¬† for graduate and professional school students).

  • Work-Study Resources

    To inquire about work-study or non-work study employment opportunities in the Division, contact Amanda Cheung at (323) 442-2894 or For additional information about work-study, click on the following link or any of the sdditional resources linked below.

  • Additional Resources

    USC Resources
    Federal Resources