Stephanie Woelfel, PT, MPT, CWS, FACCWS
Instructor of Clinical Physical Therapy
1540 Alcazar St., CHP 155, Los Angeles, CA 90089-9006
Stephanie practices at Keck Medical Center of USC, a faculty practice of the Department of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy. She treats both inpatients and outpatients in her specialty area of wound management, and is also one of the Center Coordinators for Clinical Education (CCCE's) at Keck Hospital.
Stephanie has been a board certified wound specialist (CWS®) for over ten years, is a Fellow in the American College of Clinical Wound Specialists, and is the current chair of the Wound Management Special Interest Group of the APTA. She also serves as APTA's liaison to the National Pressure Ulcer Advisory Panel (NPUAP).
- Doctor of Physical Therapy candidate (December 2015) -College of Saint Scholastica Duluth, MN
- Masters of Physical Therapy 1999 - Marquette University Milwaukee, WI
- Honors Bachelor of Arts 1997 - Marquette University Milwaukee, WI
- November/December 2014 - "Appropriate Reporting of G-Codes& C-Modifiers by Therapists Who Treat Chronic Wounds" in Today's Wound Clinic 8 (9).
- Spring 2010 - Wound Healing Alternatives in Management, Fourth Ed. - Chapter Author
- November 2006 - "The AAWC Conceptual Framework of Quality Systems for Wound Care" Ostomy Wound Management 52(11):57-66
© USC Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy